Monday, January 3, 2011

my feedbacks

so this is it!

I have been getting good strong feedbacks on my first article and i really appreciate it!

But I am really surprised to see some of my friends who think abt every issue in a self centred perspective...
Maybe for few corporate people and intelligent college students facebook is handled in d right way.... but did anybody think of our indian school college adolescent teen kids...?
These kids r highly prone to ideas that make them believe they re special...and facebook is the key...
I ll delete my post wholeheartedly if somebody claims that none of the adolescent indian demographics r truly addicted to facebook for finding new unknown secret frnds...

2 comments:

  1. You say facebook is dangerous for kids... So is fire. You can't ignore a technology completely just because it has a disadvantage . Every technology known in the world has its own advantages and disadvantages. We can use them intelligently if we want to reap its benefits. Appropriate parental control softwares can be used to solve the issue of facebook addiction of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better to ignore a technology when problems are more than benefits...when one's own mind software has failed, parental softwares can do nothing...

    ReplyDelete